- Decide your costume early! The earlier you visit us, the more options you’ll have to piece something together.
- Again, don’t wait until the last minute! The parking lot can get a little packed in the evenings, especially during the two weeks prior to Halloween.
- Even if you don’t know exactly what you want, come with a few ideas in mind. It’ll make the whole experience a lot smoother.
- If you are creating your costume from scratch and only need a few items, bring what you have with you. Then we can work together to match colors and fabrics if need be.
- Be prepared to pay the cash deposit or rental fee in order to reserve your costume! We cannot hold any items for longer than one day during Halloween.
- Allow plenty of time for your visit. You never know how many other people will be in the shop at the same time.
- To avoid the crowds, visit us in the morning when it is usually slower and you’ll get more one on one time with an associate.
- A picture is worth a thousand words! Pictures are always helpful if you are trying to achieve a specific look.
We have a vast collection of parade and mascot costumes including animals such as chickens, dogs, panthers, bunnies, lions, dragons, dinosaurs, mice, ducks, and many more! Each of these is unique, and comes with an appropriate fur suit, gloves, and shoe covers. If you’d like to rent one, give us a call or come by the shop. We can take reservations over the phone with a credit card too if you’re unable to drop by during business hours. During October, the rental period for parade and mascot costumes is one day–the rest of the year, they rent by three days.
If you’ve any questions at all concerning any aspect of our sale or rental costumes, or even questions or comments about this site, don’t hesitate to call us at 864-271-4260 or email us. You can also subscribe here to receive automatically receive updates of our site and stock.
Did you know that we have well over a hundred Santa costumes in stock – rental and purchase costumes both? We rent out Santas for most of the businesses in Greenville, SC that need them during the Holiday season, whether they’re grocery stores, non-profit organizations, churches, or businesses. We even have professional Santa suits, of course.
If you’re looking for one, come by our store and check them out! You’re welcome to try them on and see what you think. We’ve also got quite a selection of Santa wigs and beards in-store, ranging from around $25 up to about $80.
Our rental Santa costumes aren’t on our site, but we’d love to show them to you if you come by our store. There are three different types – Corduroy, Plush, and Velvet. Each one of these comes with the following: jacket, pants, hat, belt, boot covers, wig, and beard. Essentially, all you’ll need besides a person to wear the suit are gloves and glasses (if you’d like–we sell these in our store for only about $6.00 each). Prices are as follows: Corduroy ($55.00 per day), Plush ($65.00 per day), and Velvet ($75.00 per day)–and all rentals, as always, require a security deposit equal to the rental amount (if you’ve any questions about our rental policies, or how deposits work, click here to go to our FAQs).
So if you’ve any other questions, just email us or call us at 864-271-4260.
Thanks again for reading!
We’ve got a great selection of costumes and accessories to help you show up and look your best. We’ve got several beautiful masquerade masks, as well as gorgeous, one-of-a-kind, handmade 18th Century dresses. Not only do we carry them–we custom-tailor them just for you, at no extra charge. We also have men’s 1700s garb!
We are constantly receiving new styles of masks so check back frequently!
Quality and customer service are the foundations upon which we do business. We operate under the assumption that if you’re going to bother dressing up then you want to look amazing doing it. That being said, we use only the best fabrics and trims to create the amazing costumes you see on the rack. It’s not uncommon for a client to purchase one of our costumes from the rental stock because the quality is that remarkable. Dressing up is not only fun but it’s liberating. Putting on one of the beautiful 18th century dresses with panniers and powdered wig transports the wearer to another time and place. Our associates aim to foster an environment where that transition occurs. We are trained to be knowledgeable, listen to the clients’ vision, and deliver the best possible costume for that person. It is a little overwhelming when you walk into the shop for the first time but our associates offer one on one costume consultation to overcome that initial feeling.
We hope no one–since we put some up and all. Check out our Photos page if you’d like to see some; so far, we’ve got “La Boheme” as presented by Converse College, as well as “Pirates of Penzance” as presented by Furman University. Both of these schools have fantastic opera programs–if you want more information, be sure to stop by their sites: this is the Furman Department of Music’s page, and here’s Converse Opera Theatre’s site.
Both of the shows were fantastic; we definitely recommend catching any of their shows if you get the chance.
Anyway, we’ll be uploading more photos soon, as we find time to do so.