- Decide your costume early! The earlier you visit us, the more options you’ll have to piece something together.
- Again, don’t wait until the last minute! The parking lot can get a little packed in the evenings, especially during the two weeks prior to Halloween.
- Even if you don’t know exactly what you want, come with a few ideas in mind. It’ll make the whole experience a lot smoother.
- If you are creating your costume from scratch and only need a few items, bring what you have with you. Then we can work together to match colors and fabrics if need be.
- Be prepared to pay the cash deposit or rental fee in order to reserve your costume! We cannot hold any items for longer than one day during Halloween.
- Allow plenty of time for your visit. You never know how many other people will be in the shop at the same time.
- To avoid the crowds, visit us in the morning when it is usually slower and you’ll get more one on one time with an associate.
- A picture is worth a thousand words! Pictures are always helpful if you are trying to achieve a specific look.
Welcome to the Costume Curio blog! We’ll do our best to keep you informed as to what is going on at the shop–when we get new costumes, shoes, and makeup in, for example. Check back with us to see what’s fresh, or subscribe to our RSS feed with the link on the right.
To view photos of our stock, head over to our Photos page or click on the “Photos” tab toward the top of this page.
For information on our bridal work, alterations, or other custom jobs, click here or click on the “Custom Work” tab toward the top of this page.
For information pertaining to theatrical work, such as quote for shows, head over to our Theatre page.
Our hours are as follows:
Monday: 9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 5 pm
Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 3 pm