The Southeast's Premiere Costumer
- Decide your costume early! The earlier you visit us, the more options you’ll have to piece something together.
- Again, don’t wait until the last minute! The parking lot can get a little packed in the evenings, especially during the two weeks prior to Halloween.
- Even if you don’t know exactly what you want, come with a few ideas in mind. It’ll make the whole experience a lot smoother.
- If you are creating your costume from scratch and only need a few items, bring what you have with you. Then we can work together to match colors and fabrics if need be.
- Be prepared to pay the cash deposit or rental fee in order to reserve your costume! We cannot hold any items for longer than one day during Halloween.
- Allow plenty of time for your visit. You never know how many other people will be in the shop at the same time.
- To avoid the crowds, visit us in the morning when it is usually slower and you’ll get more one on one time with an associate.
- A picture is worth a thousand words! Pictures are always helpful if you are trying to achieve a specific look.